Episode twenty | 25/02/2009
Download Episode 20 (mp3) or listen right here:
Stupidly, we recorded this one when we were both knackered, and it shows. It’s the longest we’ve done yet, and we’ve had to edit it to within an inch of it’s life to make it vaguely listenable! Anyway, for better or for worse, here’s episode 20!
- Mark Boulton’s Designing for the Web, the best book we’ve seen in a long time. It’s a triumph!
- We’re moving away from the RAF base at Rissington to the cute Cotswold town of Burford
- The lovely folks at Sitepoint have given us 5 copies of Ian Lloyds “How to build your first website the right way using HTML and CSS” to give away. We also endorse this book. Email us by March 28th with suggestions for a new name for the podcast!
- Simon Clayson’s on this site.
- The Tweed Run mentioned by Mr Dennis
- Places to visit near Moreton-in-the-Marsh Stow on the Wold
- Dude a day, which one are you?
- Butter Label
- The RYDA Bear
- Beep! Beep! It’s Chav Pingu
- Cheeky Monkey was also mentioned
- Jason Santa Maria’s Recommended Books
- Mister Nice Hands
Tally ho and chocks away!
Commenting is closed for this article.